You answered # questions out of # questions correctly
0 / 0
Le saviez-vous? "À une passante" de Charles Baudelaire
1) How is the passerby dressed?
- in blue
- in mourning
2) How does Baudelaire describe beauty in the poem?
3) What was the name of the section Baudelaire added to the collection?
- Les Bourgeois parisiens
- Les Passantes parisiennes
- Les Tableaux parisiens
- Les Peintures parisiennes
4) The poem is based on a real encounter Baudelaire had.
5) Why did Baudelaire republish "Les Fleurs du Mal"?
- because it was very popular
- because he added more poems to it
- because it was highly criticized
- because it was censored the first time